Introducing Boinx Connect

Over the years, we have developed a number of support resources for you, our customers. A knowledge base and a forum compliment support via email, phone and through feedback forms. Over the last couple of months we worked on integrating them into one, easy to use resource: Boinx Connect. Please use this forum to share your thoughts about Boinx Connect.

Comments

• Installed the profile file successful. Opening it with Safari gives me a blank page where FireFox connects correctly. Any suggestions e.g. about the Safari preference settings. It is the browser I prefer.
    Thanx,

Loek
  • Hi guys, Found the problem/solution. I had Javascript disabled recently. By putting it back -> everything works fine.
  • Hi loek, I am glad we could be of assistance... ;-)
  • Using a blackmagic design ATEM 1m production switcher with BoinxTV ?
  • I have a question, do not speak English, my question is I can use a USB capture if the Boinx tv would recognize as a resource to add to a layer
  • edited January 2015
    I get nothing but a blank screen, like loek reported, but on Firefox. There is no option to disable or enable javascript in Firefox anymore, and Firefox enables it by default.

I'm not using Noscript (which is what the FF people say to disable), but I've disabled all my plug-ins just to be sure nothing on my end is the problem.

It works in Chrome. It works in Safari. Neither browser I use by default. Since I'm just trying to see the help page for advice on which Codex to use, I can use the other browsers. But it's pretty frustrating all the same.

Edit: I also forgot to mention that I checked here: http://javatester.org/javascript.html and it reports Javascript working in Firefox.
  • @WildElf‌ Thanks for the heads-up. Will be fixed shortly.
  • I purchased fotomagico 5 pro on 12/27 and have not received a key or link to load software. Have already sent 3 emails to support. Anyone else have this issue when first purchasing products from boinx. They have received payment.

• @Dray Thank you for purchasing FotoMagico! The support received your request form on 12/31/2016 and answered it yesterday (01/01/2017) (unfortunately no emails thought). Did you received your licenses key yet? Sorry for the delay!