Version 4: unable to setup

I downloaded the new V4 (trial). I’m unable to setup: if I set mouseposé to access my system in system preferences and relaunch it to activate, the setting is “removed” if I check in System Preferences Condifendiality !

Moreover, there is no new version in App Store… I bought it in January and now have to rebuy it… Grrr. Each year…

I might do it but it has to work…?

@“Andre Rombauts” Thank you for using Mouseposé. I’m sorry that you experience difficulties. Can you please confirm that you’re using macOS Mojave?

Moreover, there is no new version in App Store… I bought it in January and now have to rebuy it… Grrr. Each year…

Can you please contact sales@boinx.com with your App Store receipt? Customers who bought Mouseposé on or after Sept. 24th, 2018 will receive a free 1 year license.

I am having the same problem with Mousepose not recognizing the permission already granted in the security settings. I have reinstalled the latest version and I am running 10.14.3 macOS Mojave.

@glenesharp Thanks for using Mouseposé. I’m sorry to hear about the troubles. Have you relaunched Mouseposé after granting the Accessibility permissions in the System Preferences?

It is working now, after a computer restart.
I sent a message to sales@ with the App Store receipt and got no reply… :frowning:

I am having the same problem with Mousepose not recognizing the permission already granted in the security settings. I have reinstalled the latest version and I am running 10.14.3 macOS Mojave. krogerfeedback.com