Sharing Videos on a Samsung SMART T.V.

When sharing a 1 hour 10 minute video on a Samsung 4k SMART tv, using a hard drive properly formatted, into a USB port. What are the proper settings for the best possible resolution?

I’ve tried several times to share using the custom option but the “video rendering fails.” The slideshow contains picture, video and audio files.

@“Zamal Nasir” Thank you for using FotoMagico. For the 4K Smart TV, you will definitely want a 4K video. You may have to check the Samsung user manual to see what options you have for the video format.

I’m looking into the “Video Rendering Fails” issue.

I’m not sure why it doesn’t render the video. It goes through the process and then when it is completed it states that “the video could not be rendered.” I’ve started the process of doing the another video step-by-step and so far that one is rendering fine.

@“Zamal Nasir” Can you please try these settings: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ykrjtkbbk60jo41/Screenshot%202017-08-18%2015.46.56.png?dl=0

I tried several settings. Interestingly, when I changed it from 30 fps to 24 fps, it worked, I’m not sure what that means or why there would be a difference in not being able to render the video at 30 fps?