Generating Video 2. Question

Hallo,

meine Shows mit Bildern liegen auf der internen Platte des Macbooks.

Wenn ich ein Video erstellen will, das direkt auf eine angeschlossene externe SSD Platte geschrieben werden soll, erhalte ich die Fehlermeldung, dass Fotomagico keine Berechtigung hätte, temporäre Dateien auf der externen Platte abzulegen.

Es gibt keine Restriktionen und alle anderen Apps können auf die Platte schreiben.

Danke.

Achim

Hello,

my shows with pictures are on the internal disk of the Macbook.

If I want to create a video to be written directly to a connected external SSD disk, I get the error message that Fotomagico does not have permission to put temporary files on the external disk.

There are no restrictions and all other apps can write to disk.

Thank you.

Achim

I have this problem as well. I have checked all permissions on the related disc and folder.

I’m sorry to hear about the issues.

Please check System Preferences -> Security & Privacy -> Privacy -> Full Disk Access to see if FotoMagico is listed there and if it has a check mark.

(I assume you’re using macOS Catalina and FotoMagico 5?)

Selbstverständlich nutze ich MacOS Catalina (inzwischen) und fotomagico 5. Die Anfrage ist aber inzwischen 10 Monate alt! Ganz schön lange her.
Damals hatte fotomagico den Stand 5.6.6

Of course I use MacOS Catalina (now) and fotomagico 5. The request is now 10 months old! Quite a long time ago.
At that time fotomagico had the booth 5.6.6

I still have the problem. Privacy is set correctly to full disc access. I can write to the top level of the disc, but it fails to all folders below. The entire disc permissions, which does write correctly, was pushed down to all the sub-directories. No improvement.