FotoMagico 5.6.4

<div class="EmbeddedContent"><strong>FotoMagico 5.6.4</strong>
           <p><p>macOS Mojave seems to keep throwing curve balls, but we're hitting some with this latest release. For example, the French and German localisations displayed a bright line across the screen and some menu items weren't properly translated. All fixed!</p>  <p>If you got FotoMagico from the Mac App Store, download the update from the "Updates" tab. If you got FotoMagico from our FastSpring store or as part of a bundle, download here:</p>  <p><a href="https://boinx.com/fotomagico/download" class="button">Get FotoMagico 5.6.4...</a></p></p>
           <p><a href="https://boinx.com/connect/fotomagico/news/fotomagico-5-6-4">Read the full story here</a></p>
           <div class="ClearFix"></div>
        </div>

Thanks for the update. The timeline marker within the audio assistant is, however, still black in dark mode. Would be great, if you could change that to white, because otherwise it’s barely visible. Thx.

Its not possible the new version FotoMagico 5 Pro loading??? I had wrote some assistant -
nobody can helps! My questions: how can I find the UPRADE PRO ???

The audio is no longer ducking when I play a movie clip. It used to do that…do you need another fix?

I’m working on the version 5.6.2 my OS is 10.13.6 I made the update 5.6.3 and I do not get any more photos of Lightroom. I delivered 5.6.2 and everything is OK … Why?
Thank you

@birnbuazn Bug confirmed. We are looking into it. Thanks for reporting! :slight_smile:

@Evita After you emailed our support, were you able to download the current version? Please check the download page here: https://boinx.com/connect/fotomagico/versionhistory/

@joycesoucy Please can you provide a sample slideshow which demonstrate the issue?

@Pastou Lightroom changed its behaviour and its currently only possible for FotoMagico to access the images if you run Lightroom in the background. Please launch Lightroom first, then start FotoMagico. We added a warning to FotoMagico in the image browser in the latest version 5.6.4 to remind you of this behaviour. Sorry for this inconvenience!

FotoMagic 5 will not save my Projects - using Mac OS Mojave.
I have the latest version of FotoMagico 5.5
Anyone have a fix?

I’ve just updated to the latest version of Fotomagico 5 and can no longer see images from Photos (my OS is Mojave). I have removed the software using Appcleaner and reinstalled 3 times, but still have the same issue. Any suggestions for how to fix this issue?

@BillE Is there any error message you get when trying to save your document? Does this happen to new projects, too?

@MJ Please can you try to add the root folder where you Photos library is stored manually to the image browser in FotoMagico? This way you are granting access to that folder to FotoMagico. Hopefully it will be able to read the images after a restart of the app.

Hi Achim,

I have the same problem as MJ, would you tell me how to add photo library again at the root folder? FYI I’m running the latest version of fotomagico and Mojave

I can not connect to photo library in fotomagico 5

@aldide61 Please drag&drop your Macintosh HD icon from the desktop to the FotoMagico image browser. This will grant the access to your hard disk to FotoMagico. After this you may need to restart FotoMagico in order to let it reload your Photos library.

Achim thanks for your reply.
I hoop you will help me more since I’m not as tech as others. Tell me where can I find my macintosh HD icon?

Dear Achim,

I found it!

Thanks a lot man.

Made a presentation in Fotomagico again after a long time. Latest version IOS and Fotomagico used but I often suffer from Photomagico spontaneous abend without doing an operation. I have sufficient disk space and memory (32Gb). Are these abends “normal”?

@nl79140 If you provide crashlogs please send them to support(at)boinx(dot)com so we can have a look whats going on. Please read this article on how to get crashlogs or process samples here: (its written for mimoLive but is also valid for FotoMagico)

https://docs.mimo.live/docs/crash-reports