Basketball Score Keeper layer

altplanetaltplanet Posts: 21
edited February 2012 in BoinxTV
Is there a way to change the order of the data in the Basketball Score Keeper layer? Currently when the score is anchored in the top left of the screen it reads, for example, "Rockets 35:28 Bulls"
Perhaps this is an international difference, but in the US scores are typically displayed "Rockets 35 Bulls 28"

Additionally, a feature request for this layer: It would be great in addition to displaying 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th quarters, there was an "OT" option for when games go into overtime.

Finally, I reported this via support email in March of last year (Boinx Reference Number: KR0371250), but it still remains an issue. After setting the score in the preview, the numbers to not translate once you take the layer live. In this sample link, it reverts back to zero. In my production on Tuesday, it just put in other random numbers. So the layer is not reliable enough to use at this point. This problem has been consistent through each of the recent version upgrades since March of '11. Here's a sample of the issue:

http://www.altplaninc.com/video/BoinxTVScoreKeeper.mov

If any other users have come up with a fast and easy scoreboard alternative, I'd love to hear about it. If the fabulous Boinx team can address the issues above, I'd enjoy using that layer.

Thank you!

Comments